It is amazing to me how so many people claim to use wisdom, common sense, reason, intelligence and logic in all places within their lives, however when dealing with the bible all of a sudden these attributes are automatically thrown out of the window. Allow me to show you some of the illogical foolishness that emanates from the pie holes of many of those who claim to be wise, learned and balanced:
1. The bible is the white man’s book.
2. King James was a homsexual.
3. How can the Most High allow so much suffering and death to take place in the world?
4. I don’t believe in the bible because it was used to enslave blacks/the bible condones slavery.
5. The Bible is a fictional piece of work.
6. Christ doesn’t and never did exist.
7. Christ is a copy cat character, there were people before him who carried the same characteristics.
8. The Bible is full of contradictions.
9. What God would have placed a forbidden tree in a garden when he knew that Adam and Eve would eat of it?
10. The Most High doesn’t care about people.
11. I don’t believe in the bible because some of the books were removed.
12. I believe in Evolution, God doesn’t exist, the world was created over millions of years via random events.
I believe that I have already dealt with some of these issue in other posts if my memory serves me correctly, however I just thought that I would go over some of these bones of contention again just to refresh memories and equip folks so that they can deal with some of the foolery and stupidity that they may come up against. Trust me, this will not take long at all.
1. The Bible is the white man’s book – I find this statement to be quite comical seeing as if you conduct some thorough research you will quickly discover that the bible does not speak very kindly of white people at all, in fact the bible informs us that white people as a whole will receive no mercy when the Most High judges them. This is also the same God who states that he hates the white man because of the violence, destruction and murder he has brought upon this planet aswell as his chosen people. I refuse to carry out the footwork for skeptics, conduct your own research and you will see for yourselves that what I am talking about is 100% correct. Still the white man’s book eh?
2. King James was a homosexual – What we see today are homosexuals painstakingly going about attempting to alter literature that paints them in a bad light. This is the reason why homosexuals and lesbians are on the commitees of the newer bible versions and have subsequently drafted “updated” versions of the bible which are more homosexual and lesbian friendly. This has always been the motive and the pattern of the homsexual, to squash opposition, to introduce pro homosexual propaganda and to force folks to accept his lifestyle. With that being said, if King James was a homosexual then why didn’t he alter or remove the numerous verses in the bible that condemn homsexuality? There is no evidence anyway that suggests that King James was a homosexual, albeit I just thought that I would raise that particular question seeing as we are dealing with logic and common sense here.
3. How can the Most High allow so much suffering and death to take place in the world – He doesn’t, man does. The fact of the matter is that men could bring about the end of suffering and misery in this world tomorrow. Remember that the Most High placed man in charge of this planet, the overwhelming majority of the suffering and death that takes place on earth is man made and man induced. Notice that when it comes down to the topic of suffering and misery worldwide, that all of a sudden men now want to become children and request the assitance of a “bigger authority” to come in and fix the mess that they created. Grow up and grow a pair for goodness sake.
4. I don’t believe in the bible because it was used to enslave blacks/the bible condones slavery – What the skeptic will normally do at this juncture is point towards verses in the bible where the children of Israel were commanded to enslave folks from some of the areas that they took over on their way to the promised land. Ok, so the Most High gave the children of Israel THOSE PARTICULAR INSTRUCIONS ON HOW TO DEAL WITH THOSE PARTICULAR PEOPLE AT THAT PARTICULAR TIME. What on earth does this have to do with slavery in the 1600s and furthermore what does this have to do with you in 2015? They also enjoy pointing to the verse where servants are instructed to be obedient to their masters. Yes, the word here is servant, not slave. A servant has rights, a slave has none. It should also be noted that instruments should not be blamed for the crimes of the user. We do not arrest knives and guns, send them to court and further imprison them, this process is reserved for the person who uses the gun or the knife inappropriately. In like manner it is not bible’s fault that it has been misinterpreted and used for evil works.
5. The Bible is a fictional piece of work – It seems like alot of work has has been put into its ficticious characters then. Even comic book characters are based upon mythical creatures and people which if you actually conduct your own research turn out to have existed at some point in time. From the information that I have discovered thus far, urban legends and myths are actually real. One of the other main reasons why I do not subscribe to this theory is the fact that modern day man is going backwards rapidly, the same guy who claims that the planet is progressing in the same person who is destroying anything and everything around him, go figure. The man of 2015 doesn’t even know himself yet alone others.
6. Christ doesn’t and never did exist – Well, it would seem strange to use a time divider called BC(Before Christ) which would be based upon a fictional character. Is that what you are telling me, that we have spent the last the last 2000 plus years using a fictional character to divide and mark certain points in time and history? Do you see what I am talking about, how the logic simply flys out of the window for many when dealing with these issues? I am done with this statement.
7. Christ is a copy cat character, there were people before him who held the same characteristics – The problem with this statement is that when you read the actual accounts of these characters Christ is supposed to have been a copy of, you begin to find out that none of them resemble Christ or his life. I challenge you to read the actual accounts of supposed pre Christ figureheads for yourselves and then come back and tell me that Christ is a copy cat character. This copy cat rumour has been spread mainly by atheists, there is zero evidence to support it.
8. The Bible is full of contradictions – No, it is overwhelmingly a person’s misunderstanding of the text which is normally at fault. It is also a case of a lot of literature missing that would easily solve the mystery and show the contradiction claim to be invalid. Despite the many additional books that we have already discovered, there are still many other books that were read along side the bible that are missing, again this is not the fault of the bible, this is the fault of men tampering with things that they ought not to have fiddled around with. With the possibility of information missing that could answer the question, the conclusion of a contradiction is not final and thus can be overturned at any moment.
9. What God would have still placed a forbidden tree in a garden when he knew that Adam and Eve would eat of it – We are back to the child mentality again, this would be the equivalent of an engine complaining to its creator about where certain of its components have been placed. As the creator of heaven and earth, the Most High has the right to put things in places where he sees fit, who are we to question his ways or his decision making process? Addtionally in order to create beings with free will, you would have to present them with the ability to choose between things. The tree of forbidden fruit had to be placed in the garden in order to give both Adam and Eve the option of having a choice. It should also be noted that Adam and Eve were adults and not children and thus needed to be treated a such.
10. The Most High doesn’t care about people – Actually the opposite is true, most people do not care about the Most High at all. Most folks just about have enough time for themselves. “God” is never in the thoughts of most people’s minds until something goes wrong in their lives, then all of a sudden the Most High has their undivided attention, the dusty prayer rug that hasn’t seen a floor in years is now faithfully being used 7 times per week and now Joe Blow or Jane doe is a goody two shoes, a reformed character, a completely different individual. This is the reality of life for most folks today, it not that the Most High doesn’t care for people, in reality it is a case where people have removed him from their lives and set up another idols/distractions in his place(mobile phone sound familiar for example?).
11. I don’t believe in the bible because some of the books were removed – Well, I really do not understand what is preventing the skeptic from locating the books that were removed which are still available and reading them for themselves. There is really no much more I can say on this particular statement other than get off your duff and read the removed book for yourselves. Again, this is not the fault of the bible but the fault and the interference of men.
12. I believe in Evolution, God doesn’t exist, the world was created over millions of years via random events – One of the main reasons why I do not subscribe to the evolution theory is that it violates everyday principles that I see taking place in day to day life. I do not see things spontaneously generating from nothing, I do not see one kind of animal producing a completely different kind of animal, I do not see things coming together unless there is some sort of intelligence behind the construction, I do not see life coming from non living material. Now you can argue that these events would requiire millions of years to take place, however now you are requesting that I have faith in something which really is not feasible scientifically, I simply cannot do that. I have never seen any random events create order either, never.
This is not a comprehensive list of some of the foolishness that you may come across, however some of the statements above are some of the most frequently tossed around arguments. As always……………………………
The Deprogramming And Decontamination Process Continues
Most High Bless